Friday, July 1, 2011

Official Start of the July Read-along of Blackout by Connie Willis

Today marks the official start of the July read-along of Blackout by Connie Willis, which I’m co-hosting with Carrie at Books and Movies. You can join us at any point during the month: head over to Carrie’s read-along announcement post for more details and to sign up.

Carrie and I will alternate posting discussion starters every Saturday, starting on this blog on July 9. I can’t wait!

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians!

5 comments:

  1. I've already signed up. This is a book I've wanted to read for a while now. Connie Willis is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your read-a-long, Avis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started this and will be chiming in on the discussion posts from time to time as I can but don't want to officially sign up because this month is just crazy. I'll join in as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Leslie, I look forward to your thoughts. And thanks for publicizing the read-along on your blog!

    Thanks, Marie, Suko and Cozy in Texas!

    Glad to hear you will be joining in, Jenners, and no worries about not signing up officially!

    ReplyDelete